How do you know this battery is the one I need?
Check the product manual for the type of battery your device currently uses; or, if you don't have the manual handy, open the device and check the battery already inside. Match the serial number to find the right fit.
Maxell is the worlds leading manufacturer of Mercury-free environmentally friendly watch cells. Silver Oxide cells are the primary long-life cells used in quartz wristwatches, where high-energy density per unit volume and a stable operating voltage are required. Maxell has stamped the Mercury Free variant with a Hg 0% design registered logo.
✅ Mercury Free (environmentally-friendly)
✅ Suitable for watches without backlight or alarm.
✅ It can be used for Watches, Toys, Small electronic devices, Calculators, etc.
✅ 1 box contains 10 batteries.
✅ High Drain
- Nominal Voltage - 1.55V
- Height (mm) - 2.15mm
- Weight (g) - 0.30
- Diameter (mm) - 6.8mm
- Nominal Capacity (mAh)* - 23|18
- Nominal Discharge Current (µA) - 30
- Chemical System - Zinc Silver Oxide
- Please keep children away from batteries.
- In the event of battery ingestion, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital or emergency room.
- Do not let your child eat or drink until an x-ray can determine if a battery is present.
- If you still have the battery packaging or the device containing the battery, take this with you to help the doctor identify the battery type and chemistry.
Maxell Europe is a member of the REPIC eBATT Compliance scheme and the Battery Producer Registration Number is BPRN00322, provided to us by the Environment Agency (EA).
Once we receive your orders we will send you a confirmation e-mail stating that we are able to send you the goods. We aim to dispatch your goods as soon as possible provided you have given us all the information we require and the payment has been authorized.
It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate and complete information for payment details, contact, delivery address and quantity of products you require.
We accept the following payment methods: Cash on Delivery or Credit Card Payment Online.
Cancellation/Returns Policy - Please note that if your order has been shipped you will no longer be able to cancel the order, and due to the nature of the product we are unable to accept returns.
Shipping charges - We deliver all over the UAE for a flat delivery rate of AED 10. Orders over AED 100 qualify for free delivery
- Pricing: All our listed prices exclude VAT which is calculated at checkout.
Delivery time - Estimated delivery time is 3 working days once your item has been dispatched. You will be notified via email when your order is dispatched.
If an order is placed on Thursday, it will be processed on the following Saturday.
- Orders placed during a public holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If any of our products are out-of-stock we will immediately notify you, cancel the order and process a refund if paid online.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please do email us by filling in the form below.