Coin cell batteries have become evermore popular over the years and are found in a number of small electronic devices and products including medical devices such as children’s thermometers all the way through to everyday products such as watches, calculators, toys, car key fobs, flameless candles and much more. In addition to this, they feature excellent leakage resistance. Please dispose of used batteries in a responsible manner.
✅ Mercury Free (environmentally-friendly)
✅ Suitable for devices that use coin cells.
✅ 5 battery strip.
✅ Use by date on pack.
✅ Made in Japan.
- Nominal Voltage - 3V
- Height (mm) - 3.2mm
- Weight (g)*3 - 3g
- Diameter (mm) - 20.0mm
- Operating Temperature range (deg. C)*2 - (-20 to +85)
- Nominal Capacity (mAh)*1 - 220
- Nominal Discharge Current (µA) - 0.2
- Chemical System -Lithium Manganese Dioxide
*1 Nominal capacity indicates duration until the voltage drops down to 2.0V when discharged at a nominal discharge current at 20 deg. C.
*2 When using these batteries at temperatures outside the range of 0 to +40 deg. C, please consult Maxell in advance for conditions of use.
*3 Dimensions and weight are for the battery itself, but may vary depending on the shape of terminals or other factors. -Data and dimensions are not guaranteed. For further details, please contact us at your nearest Maxell office. -Contents on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Please keep children away from batteries.
- In the event of battery ingestion, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital or emergency room.
- Do not let your child eat or drink until an x-ray can determine if a battery is present.
- If you still have the battery packaging or the device containing the battery, take this with you to help the doctor identify the battery type and chemistry.
Maxell Europe is a member of the REPIC eBATT Compliance scheme and the Battery Producer Registration Number is BPRN00322, provided to us by the Environment Agency (EA).
Once we receive your orders we will send you a confirmation e-mail stating that we are able to send you the goods. We aim to dispatch your goods as soon as possible provided you have given us all the information we require and the payment has been authorized.
It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate and complete information for payment details, contact, delivery address and quantity of products you require.
We accept the following payment methods: Cash on Delivery or Credit Card Payment Online.
Cancellation/Returns Policy - Please note that if your order has been shipped you will no longer be able to cancel the order, and due to the nature of the product we are unable to accept returns.
Shipping charges - We deliver all over the UAE for a flat delivery rate of AED 10. Orders over AED 100 qualify for free delivery
- Pricing: All our listed prices exclude VAT which is calculated at checkout.
Delivery time - Estimated delivery time is 3 working days once your item has been dispatched. You will be notified via email when your order is dispatched.
If an order is placed on Thursday, it will be processed on the following Saturday.
- Orders placed during a public holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
If any of our products are out-of-stock we will immediately notify you, cancel the order and process a refund if paid online.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please do email us by filling in the form below.