How do you know this battery is the one I need?
Check the product manual for the type of battery your device currently uses; or, if you don't have the manual handy, open the device and check the battery already inside. Match the serial number to find the right fit.
Murata is the inventor of Mercury-free Silver-Oxide batteries. Sony batteries are now Murata, continuing the long tradition of Japanese quality micro batteries with high performance and reliability. Murata was the sole manufacturer of Sony-branded watch batteries since its acquisition of Sony's micro battery business in 2017. It is also the Trusted supplier to the world's most famous watch movement makers. It has 40+ years of manufacturing experience.
The Murata batteries are an ideal choice for watches. The batteries provide dependable power that keeps your watch and other devices running without any problem. Murata SR batteries come up with a unique sealing structure means there is no problem like leakage and damage to the devices with time. Murata silver-oxide watch batteries are the epitome of quality batteries. The batteries are ecologically safe and are mercury-free.
✅ Mercury Free (environmentally-friendly)
✅ Suitable for watches without backlight or alarm.
✅ It can be used in popular devices such as remotes, car keyfobs, medical devices, and wearables
✅ Packed in 1 card/blister packing.
✅ 5 batteries.
✅ World's No.1 manufacturer
- Nominal Voltage - 1.55V
- Height (mm) - 2.7mm
- Weight (g) - 0.78
- Diameter (mm) - 9.5mm
- Nominal Capacity (mAh)* - 60mAh
- Chemical System - Zinc Silver Oxide
- Please keep children away from batteries.
- In the event of battery ingestion, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital or emergency room.
- Do not let your child eat or drink until an x-ray can determine if a battery is present.
- If you still have the battery packaging or the device containing the battery, take this with you to help the doctor identify the battery type and chemistry.